Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Products I Love <3

There are a million blogs about beauty products, where self proclaimed beauty addicts list their favourite beauty products...me, I'm just going to do a little blurg*

INGLOT NAIL POLISH:

Surprise! It's not OPI :)
Inglot is a european brand with over 300 polish colours and is formaldehyde free. It has numbers to identify the colour instead of catchy names - What's catchy is their colours and its cheaper than most polishes and I guarantee that you will find your favourite OPI colour in Inglot.

DERMALOGICA:

Since I got into this business, I have always been a fan. Their education they give to post graduate students is top notch so anyone who uses this line should be well educated. I also find that when treating my clients that I have a variety of products that I can customise to a specific persons skin type. The price range is fairly moderate ranging from $40-$80.

MAKE UP FOREVER:

The pigmentation in their blushes and eye shadows is very high, therefore the colour is rich and last longer. Also their foundation selection has a variety of shades and type. My favourite line of theirs is the HD line. It will make your skin look flawless in person and in pictures.

LANCOME HYPNOSE MASCARA (waterproof):

It will never smudge and will only come off with an oil based make up remover. I love the brush applicator its not to thick and not to thin and gets every lash.

Are there any products you want me to review?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your suggestions! What do you know about Origins? I think its Este Lauder's all natural line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle! <3
    Origins is an all organic skincare line, and one of the first lines to be certified under the USDA National Organic Program. Meaning, it is formulated with ingredients grown without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides.
    I reccommend all natural lines to people with skin sensitivities or people who live that type of organic lifestyle*
    Some people with skin problems may need a little chemical or "non organic" ingredients to do the trick!
    Be careful, some lines claim they are "all natural" but there are some ingredients out there that HAVE to be man made. Dermalogica states that they are as natural as can be, because they realise that they need to use some ingredients that have to be man made in order to make their line effective.
    Your best bet: go to an origins counter and ask for samples! :)

    ReplyDelete