Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Year Has Come...and Gone...

Wow. So its been exactly ONE YEAR since I last wrote! :o sorry guys* it won't happen again!!!

The good news is that I have a lot to talk about!

Some highlights were going to New York and trying out a traditional Turkish Bath treatment for the first time. I got to create my own version and train my awesome co workers and it is now a popular and favorite treatment at my spa!

I also got to meet and work on our local homegrown amazing talent and my favorite artist, DRAKE <3

We also brought in the ever popular new product SHELLAC and GELISH hybrid gel nail polish at my work which is a popular choice for manicures now.

So sit back and relax, a year has come and gone and I promise next time won't be that long* Ill see you about once a week and feel free to email me any questions or topics you want me to talk about!

Xo
Kendra Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment